Conditions at a glance
Prerequisites for enrollment:
- completed 18 years of age
- Completed school education (Matura / Abitur) or completed vocational training. (Without a Matura / Abitur examination, a study qualification examination has to be taken. For further information please contact the office, list of bibliographic references, see below for download).
- Conscious decision for the succession of Jesus Christ
- Willingness to respect and practice the principles of Adventist lifestyles
- Recommendation of the local community (pastor or elder) and union / association or of people who know the applicant well. For other members of the Confederation, equivalent recommendations may be submitted.
- Mastery of the German language in spoken and written language
- For students whose mother tongue is not German, a successfully completed German examination is required, which corresponds to the level of the B2 or C1 examination of the Austrian Language Diploma or an equivalent degree from the Goethe Institute. Information can be obtained from the DAF office in Bogenhofen.
- a financing plan for the study coordinated with the managing director of the seminar
Files for download:
- Literaturliste zu den Prüfungsbereichen (185,2 KB)Vorbereitung auf die Studienberechtigungsprüfung zum Theologiestudium (BTh) am Seminar Schloss Bogenhofen