A year that will change your life.
In the course of the year, German is taught two levels of achievement. At the beginning, a placement test is carried out in order to record the already existing knowledge of German. The results of this test help the student to enroll in the appropriate course: beginner or advanced.
In these courses the skills in reading, listening, speaking and writing are trained, and vocabulary, grammar and phonetics are introduced or expanded. In addition to literature, cultural studies and religion, theology courses can also be attended to improve the language in the context of which the student is especially interested.
- German in films (taught in English in the beginning)
- Choir (with two choir trips in Austria and Switzerland)
- School orchestra
- Bell Choir
- Vegetarian cooking (in the second trimester)
- Business German (paid)
- Instrumental lessons (piano, organ, guitar, vocal, violin, viola, violoncello, recorder, flute, trombone)
At the end of the school year, students have the opportunity to take a language examination (ÖSD - Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch).
- Beginner's course: Preparation for the Austrian Language Diploma German - Zertifikat Deutsch Österreich A1, A2, B1
For more information, please visit http://www.osd.at/